Our aims and objectives
• To always listen to what you are saying & answer your questions in plain English.
• To always treat you as an individual with courtesy & professionalism.
• To understand your time is precious and to aim to see you on time, but if for any reasons beyond our control we run late, to inform you as soon as possible and to give you the option to reschedule your appointment.
• To always provide you with an estimate of your treatment costs with clear explanations.
• To make every visit to Viva Dental as pleasant as possible.
• To welcome any feedback to make your visit even better.
What we ask of our patients
• To attend your appointments in good time. Should you arrive too late for us to be able to complete the treatment planned, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment and subsequently a charge may be payable.
• To notify us, if you are unable to attend your appointment, at least 24 hrs in advance so that we can allocate that time to someone else. Late cancellations may incur a cancellation fee.
• To inform us if anything about your experience or service does not meet your expectation.
• To pay your fees as treatment progresses and that the account is settled in full on completion.
• If you are happy with your experience at Viva Dental that you will recommend us to your friends, family members or someone who might also appreciate the level of service and treatment we provide.
• That you simply enjoy your experience at Viva Dental.
|Book your next appointment with Viva Dental. It's really easy.
Just call us on 01524 735431 or book online and we'll make an appointment for you.